Steps to share internet with Gnome3
Sometime ago nm-connection-editor was easily accessed from network manager, but for some reason this is hidden. Follow this steps to share internet on the eth network card.
- Execute the command nm-connection-editor in your terminal.
- Add a shared network connection by pressing the Add button.
- Choose Ethernet from the list and press Create.
- Click IPv4/IPv6 Settings in the left.
- Choose Shared to other computers from the drop-down menu.
Enter a new name like Shared WiFi LAN as the Connection name at the top